- Compensation Solutions
- Employee Opinion Survey
- Now Open: 2018 Executive & Middle Management Total Compensation Survey – Learn More and Participate
Compensation Solution Resources
At Employers Group, our consultants understand your needs. Our extensive HR background lets us tailor a program that goes above and beyond to meet your compensation and assessment needs. Our resources and data give us the full knowledge to give you a competitive compensation plan to compete with today’s labor market. Meet your compensation consulting needs through the variety of services we offer.
2016 WELU Presentation Handouts
For the attendees of the 2016 WELU presentation, please see here for handout downloads:
Summary Guide on Minimum Wage, Overtime Exemption and Gender Equality
- Resources and reference materials on new requirements with financial impact
Job Evaluation Definitions
- A guide to evaluate where each position falls in your organization’s job hierarchy
Job Evaluation Training
- Training to facilitate the use of the Job Evaluation Definitions
Merit Planning Matrix – Example
- Use performance level and employee range position to determine merit increases
Compensation Planning Resources
Recent CA labor law updates are impacting employers’ compensation programs. To help you with some of the upcoming changes, we have some free downloadable resources on what you need to know about Minimum Wage Regulations, FLSA Overtime Exemption and CA’s “Fair Pay Act” compliance.
Downloads (resources are available for immediate download below):
- California Employers, Compensation Resource Guide
- Compensation Plan Outline: Philosophies and Objectives
- FLSA Final Overtime Exemption Guide
- CA Pay Equity Task Force_July 22, 2016 Meeting Agenda
- Overview: Action of the Commission Creating Task Force
- Attn. Participants: 2016 Food, Beverage & Hospitality Wage Survey – Results Survey
- Best Practices: The Role of Compensation in High Performing Companies
We’re making available a call with our compensation specialists, so you can learn about the resources EG has to help you identify your company’s weak spots and exposure.
||Job Classification Services
||Services May Include
Check out some of our past compensation consulting engagements, click here.