eComp: Online Compensation System
Employers Group’s eComp: Online Compensation System allows you to easily submit your company’s employee census and remain up to date with current market rates. The data you gain access to in EG’s eComp: Online Compensation System will support your efforts to stay competitive in your region and industry, as well as during your recruitment processes.
1. Online Survey Library
View and download all published reports.
2. “SmartComp” Market Analysis Report
Review company’s compensation levels against current market rates. Click to view a sample.
3. Online Compensation Database
Search EG’s Compensation Database for the most current pay information for over 750 classifications.
Company participation in eComp: Online Compensation System is easier than ever—simply submit data for any or all company positions. Submit company employee census data and let Employers Group do the matching, or match job titles within EG’s functional groups and enter company data. Begin below as a new or past (returning) participant:
|Past Participant||New Participant|
Service fees are based on (1) A company’s survey participation and purchase history over the last twelve month and (2) Active membership with Employers Group.
The sliding-scale fees are as follows:
• Member $55 / Non-Member $125 – Participation or purchase of the last two published compensation surveys
• Member $129 / Non-Member $225 – Participation or purchase the last published compensation survey
• Member $295 / Non-Member $395 – No participation nor purchase of the last two published compensation surveys