- Compensation Solutions
- Employee Opinion Survey
- Now Open: 2018 Executive & Middle Management Total Compensation Survey – Learn More and Participate
Define, align, and develop a compensation solution program for your unique needs.
Our best compensation practices are based on research and analysis of real data covering compensation and benefit practices. Employers Group’s Compensation Consultants create and sustain a variety of consulting services, from simple market pricing and analysis to more in-depth total rewards plans to cover compensation and benefits costs. Creating a competitive compensation and benefits package boosts employee morale and retention, and also attracts future employees. At Employers Group, our consultants understand your needs and can help your company plan an effective strategy to meet your goals.
Instead of using off-the-shelf data, all of our compensation solutions are
customized and tailored to each company’s specifications in these ways:
Multi-state food distributor, $250 million in sales, 90 employees:
- Needs: Document and advance an upgrade to current program, including base compensation for hourly, executives, and sales force; design a competitive sales compensation strategy; cost analysis of employee benefit program.
- Services rendered: A Total Rewards Cost Analysis, restructuring the company’s compensation program, and introducing a market-driven bonus program with advanced internal and external equity strategies to alleviate low employee morale; articulated all costs within the organization’s ROI needs.
Non-profit agency, $8 million operating budget, 95 employees:
- Needs: To meet federal funding guidelines, audit the agency’s compensation program, conduct a job evaluation, and market price staff and executive positions through a custom industry-specific compensation survey.
- Services rendered: Benefits Cost Analysis, job evaluation, custom survey of 250 agencies with 56 respondents; provided a detailed report of custom analysis of executive compensation practices and guidelines.
Non-profit agency, $45 million operating budget, 350 employees:
- Needs: To meet federal guidelines for pay practices, estimate the existing pay levels for 45 positions (including executives) within the agency’s labor market.
- Services rendered: Online and hard copy questionnaire customized for agency’s job descriptions; identified 250 agencies within the targeted labor market and executed a survey; outreach efforts for maximum participation in survey included several phone calls, emails, etc. leading to 60 participants and a detailed report which the agency introduced to federal agencies as evidence of existing market conditions.
Manufacturing company, $75 million in revenue, 550 employees:
- Needs: Complete overhaul of the organization’s compensation program, including job evaluation, market pricing, total rewards cost analysis, pay strategy, evaluation of employee benefit program, employee utilization census analysis, and introduction of new plan to match the organization’s key talent pool and skill set.
- Services rendered: Total Rewards Strategy, face-to-face meetings with executive team and all key managers; bench marked the organization’s benefit and HR programs, extracted total labor costs, and measured company’s employee investment via EG’s proprietary set of HR metrics. Implemented this as a long-term solution and recommended a total rewards strategy to allow the company to fund employee’s payroll to meet market levels and reduce their labor costs by $200K (by modifying their existing employee leave program); included training modules and administrative support to implement recommended changes.
Speak with an EG Compensation Consultant
Arrange a no-obligation phone consultation with an EG Compensation Consultant!
- Complete the Compensation Assessment to provide more information on your current compensation plan.
- A consultant will get back to you to arrange a 20-minute telephone consultation service.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 213-765-3920.