- Compensation Solutions
- Employee Opinion Survey
- Now Open: 2018 Executive & Middle Management Total Compensation Survey – Learn More and Participate
CA Employer Insights: Salary Increases and Budget Trends
Employers Group’s 2017 HR Budgets and Human Capital Benchmark Report is now published. Complimentary Top-Level Report: View and download the complimentary report.
The report features critical topics for smart business practices, including:
- 2016 Actual & 2017 Projected Wage/ Salary Increases
- Annual Employee Turnover
- 2017 Projected Paid Holidays
- Economic and Business Levels, Employment Levels (Current & Projected)
- Consumer Price Index
- Employee Benefits and Employee Earnings
2017 Report Overview
Complimentary Top-Level Report: View and download the complimentary report.
Participants: 107 – View full survey profile.
Industries: All Manufacturing, Mfg. Durable Goods, Mfg. Of High Tech. Equipment, Mfg. Nondurable Goods , Finance, All Non-Manufacturing, Wholesale & Retail, Health, Education, Services and More
Labor Markets: San Francisco Bay Area, Metro Los Angeles and San Diego