- Compensation Solutions
- Employee Opinion Survey
- Now Open: 2018 Executive & Middle Management Total Compensation Survey – Learn More and Participate
Compensation Solutions: Custom Consulting Services
Align your company’s strategic vision with a competitive compensation plan.
At Employers Group, our consultants understand your needs. Our extensive HR experience, resources and data can support you with a competitive compensation plan to compete with today’s labor market.
Does your compensation plan need attention? Review some of our recent engagements and give us a call today at 213-765-3920 to speak with a compensation consultant.
Sample Compensation Consulting Engagements:
Company Profile, Example #1: Multi-state food distributor; $250 million in sales; 90 Employees
• Document and advance an upgrade to current program, including base compensation for hourly, executives, and sales force
• Design a competitive sales compensation strategy; cost analysis of employee benefit program.
• Created a Total Rewards Cost Analysis, restructured the company’s compensation program
• Introduced a market driven bonus program
• Advanced internal and external equity strategies to alleviate low employee moral
• Articulated all costs within the organization’s ROI needs
Company Profile, Example #2: Non-profit Agency, $8 million operating budget; 95 Employees
• To meet federal funding guidelines
• Audit the agency’s compensation program
• Conduct a job evaluation and market price staff and executive positions through a custom industry-specific compensation survey
• Benefits Cost Analysis
• Job evaluation
• Custom survey of 250 agencies with 56 respondents
• Created a detailed report of custom analysis of executive compensation practices and guidelines.
Company Profile, Example #3: 350 employee non-profit agency; $45 million operating budget
- To meet federal guidelines for pay practices, estimate the existing pay levels for 45 positions (including executives) within the agency’s labor market
- Designed an online and hardcopy questionnaire customized to agency’s job descriptions
- Identified 250 agencies within the targeted labor market and executed a survey
- Advanced outreach efforts for maximum participation in survey, gaining 60 participants
- Created a detailed report which the agency introduced to federal agencies as evidence of existing market conditions
Company Profile, Example #4: 550 employee manufacturing company; $75 million in revenue
- Reorganization of the company’s compensation program
- Job evaluation, market pricing, total rewards cost analysis, pay strategy, evaluation of employee benefit program, employee utilization census analysis, and introduction of new plan to match the organization’s key talent pool and skill set
- Provided a Total Rewards Strategy to allow the company to fund employee’s payroll to meet market levels and reduce their labor costs by $200k
- Benchmarked the organization’s benefit and HR programs, extracted total labor costs, and measured company’s employee investment
- Created training modules and administrative support to implement changes