- Compensation Solutions
- Employee Opinion Survey
- Now Open: 2018 Executive & Middle Management Total Compensation Survey – Learn More and Participate
The 2018 Executive and Middle Management Total Compensation Survey, California’s most reliable source of executive and middle management compensation data, is open now.
From operations to marketing, finance, and manufacturing, this survey covers all critical operations.
The results, available by mid-May, will cover five labor markets with breakouts by industry and employment size, and will outline base salary, salary ranges, and additional compensation.
|Previous Survey Participants Can
Update and View Previous Data
| Start Here to Take Part
in our Survey Program
Whether you need technical support to complete your survey or more information on Employers Group services, we’re here for you:
(213) 765-3920 | email@example.com
Participation in our survey program is quick, easy, and affordable. You not only get the final published report but additional benefits such as:
Q. When does the survey open and close?
A. Technically, the survey is open 365 days a year. You can submit your data at any time via an Excel spreadsheet. The survey form is open for a limited time, however, from February 1st to March 30th, 2018.
Q. How can I participate?
A. If you have participated in the Employers Group Survey Program before, your data has been placed in your Comp Solutions Portal where you can make edits. If you are a new participant you can submit your information online.
Q. Can I see a list of the classifications featured in the survey?
A. Sure! Please see the below resources:
Q. I’m not sure if my company’s job title matches Employers Group’s. What should I do?
A. Our new Job Matching Service can help! Send in your data and we can take care of all the matching for you at no cost.
Q. How much does it cost to participate?
A. Participation in the survey program is free! The cost to purchase the report varies based on the frequency of participation. Please see the sliding scale below:
- Member $55 / Non-Member $125 – Participation or purchase of last two surveys.
- Member $129 / Non-Member $225 – Participation or purchase of the last survey.
- Member $295 / Non-Member $395 – No participation nor purchase of the last two surveys.
Previous participants can find their price for purchasing the survey within their Comp Solutions Portal.
Q. What other consulting services can Employers Group provide?
A. The Research Services Department has many services to help your company stay in compliance:
- SmartComp – A brand new online tool that gives companies a cost-effective, turnkey compensation program overhaul for a fraction of the typical price.
- Pay Equity Review – Mandated by state law, our program can help you establish a plan that meets California’s Pay Equity requirements.
- Market Position – Market comparisons can help you determine the strategy you need to keep and attract top talent.
- Grade and Ranges – With our program, you will have market-competitive grades and ranges that meet California’s Pay Equity requirements.
- Online Program Administration – Once in place, our services include online program maintenance support that can help you keep your plan on track for years to come.
About Your Compensation Program
If you are in the process of reviewing your compensation program, consider our experience. At Employers Group, we have a team of compensation professionals that can help your organization with a wide range of compensation services. From marketing pricing, to plan design, to pay equity reviews, our team can help you decide what can make your plan be more competitive and more effective. Our services cover a wide variety of options – from onsite to online, we have the tools, solutions, expertise, and the experience to help your company become an employer of choice. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and take advantage of a 30-minute, no-obligation telephone consultation.